[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Style #1″ align=”align-center” margin=”50″][vc_testimonial client=”Mr. John Doe” position=”Job Boss” nav_arrows=”one”]“This theme is purely amazing! I’ve been using it for a while now and I wasn’t disappointed in anything.”[/vc_testimonial][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_text_separator title=”Style #2″ align=”align-center” margin=”50″][vc_testimonial client=”Gandalf the Grey” nav_arrows=”two” position=”Subtitle” style=”two”]“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us”[/vc_testimonial][/vc_column][/vc_row]
About The Blog
The PES Scanning blog provides information and news on the scanning and engineering services we offer. The blog also includes views from our team and information about projects we’ve been working on.
- 3D X-Ray Measurement & Inspection – A Vital Role in Turbine Blade Manufacturi
- Unlocking the Power of Reverse Engineering; Design, Optimisation & Lightweighting
- 3D Scans Reveal Full Titanic Wreck In Unprecedented Detail
- Accuracy and Resolution: Getting the Balance Right with Scanning Projects
- Creating Manufacturing Digital Twins With LIDAR Technology