How can design and optimisation help you?
What are the benefits of design and optimisation?
- Accurately captured data is the foundation of design and optimisation.
- This technology can be applied in a number of diverse sectors.
- If your parts are pre-date digitised design, then by capturing data this can be digitalised and input into CAD to produce an accurate model. Once the data has been input and a model produced in CAD we can then start optimising, redesigned or just store in a digital library.
Why do we use the blue light GOM system?
- Accuracy and repeatability of results.
- Mobility of the system- scanning as a bureau service or at your premises.
- The only system of choice, used by leading OEMS, Rolls-Royce, Boeing & Jaguar Land-Rover.
- Auditable calibration process, ideal in the aerospace and oil & gas sectors.
N.B Note the data received from the scanner is imported as an image file into CAD and only then can a CAD model be produced.
If you would like to discuss your project and how our solutions can help you, then please call us for a chat at +44 (0) 114 321 6375 or email with your enquiry.