How can design and optimisation help you?
What are the benefits of design and optimisation?
- Accurately captured data is the foundation of design and optimisation.
- This technology can be applied in a number of diverse sectors.
- If your parts are pre-date digitised design, then by capturing data this can be digitalised and input into CAD to produce an accurate model. Once the data has been input and a model produced in CAD we can then start optimising, redesigned or just store in a digital library.
Why do we use the blue light GOM system?
- Accuracy and repeatability of results.
- Mobility of the system- scanning as a bureau service or at your premises.
- The only system of choice, used by leading OEMS, Rolls-Royce, Boeing & Jaguar Land-Rover.
- Auditable calibration process, ideal in the aerospace and oil & gas sectors.
N.B Note the data received from the scanner is imported as an image file into CAD and only then can a CAD model be produced.
For a full glossary of terms relating to design optimisation and 3D scanning, click here.
If you would like to discuss your project and how our solutions can help you, then please call us for a chat at +44 (0) 114 321 6375 or email with your enquiry.