GOM TRITOP System
What can we offer?
The GOM TRITOP system takes high resolution 2D images of an object. From this it creates an accurate 3D coordinate framework based on digital photogrammetry techniques. The system is portable as the equipment does not require any complex or heavy hardware. The system records coordinates from the coded markers and their orientation in space in the form of a point cloud.
This data is used in our Siemens NX CAD software to produce a 3D model of the object being scanned. Photogrammetry is used in the 3D scanning process, where required, to help provide more accurate results.
Advantages of the TRITOP Technique
- Complete 3D measuring machine with minimum hardware requirements (2 cases with a total weight of 23 kg)
- The object is not touched during measuring
- Very high accuracy also for large objects
- No wear and tear, no decrease of accuracy
- Easy handling
- Independent of environmental conditions (climatic chamber, open air, etc)