Our Vision, Mission and Ethos
- “ To be THE global engineering solutions brand most respected across advanced manufacturing industries for our people, partnerships and performance.
- “Through the expertise, capability and creativity of our team, we will continually strive to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.”
“To build and develop an internationally recognised brand that is respected for its innovative engineering and design solutions.
This will be delivered through:
- providing client-focused services which deliver outstanding solutions
- forming effective and mutually rewarding partnerships with our clients, to create collaborative advantage
- continuous and sustainable growth of the business
- building a creative culture with a team committed to personal and professional development
- providing a turn-key business model, capable of being duplicated globally
- building, developing and evolving industry-leading systems and processes
- driving IP value from the development of products & processes, both from PES activities alone and through relationships with key partners
- sharing knowledge & inspiring our employees, clients & the next generation of engineers.
- A responsive small business with ‘Big Company ‘ expertise & execution
- PES is a ‘Solutions’ Business, not simply an engineering consultancy
- Innovation & future technology at the core of our solutions
- Collaboration not Competition
- Promoting British Engineering
- No challenge is too big.
Our Quality Policy
The company aims to maintain its high standards and reputation by implementing a Quality Management System approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 standards. It also includes a commitment to meet the requirements of our clients, learn from feedback, as well as ensure we adhere to our legal obligations and regulatory requirements. We will also focus on the continual development of the system and ensure it remains effective.
See our full company quality policy here.